Meets: 2nd Saturdays 8:00 AM
Chairperson: Ronald Moore
If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worst than an unbeliever -1 Timothy 5:8
Caregiving may be the most important role you undertake. And it’s one most of us are unprepared for. If you have a job and are juggling several responsibilities or if your relative or friend needs lots of assistance, you may need help with caregiving too. Whether you anticipate becoming a caregiver or have been thrust into becoming one overnight, we can help.
To do God’s will, the Caregiver’s Support Ministry will educate, provide support and
encourage caregivers and receivers within the FBCC congregation, local and global
community. We will strive to be a resource through sharing of experiences, information
and continual prayer.
• Encourage caregivers to use sound Christian doctrine and build a stronger
relationship with God.
• Apply caregiving duties with love, respect and compassion.
• Enable people to understand and become more efficient in the role of a
• Develop skills to handle the emotional and physical demands of a
• Equipping caregivers with the knowledge to manage financial and legal
aspects in their new role.
• Helping others cope with the grieving process during illness and death of
the care receiver.s and death of the care receiver.